[Phoenix-pm] March Meeting

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Fri Mar 3 18:16:42 PST 2006

Hi,

The next Phoenix BSD Users Group meeting is scheduled for this coming
Tuesday, March 7th at 7:00pm. Due to presenter availability the topic
will be Fighting Spam with OpenBSD/spamd/SpamAssassin/relaydb, presented
by yours truly.

Details are at http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/. Tentative meeting location is
the Plaid Eatery. If the location changes I'll post both here and on the
web site.

Randall L. Schwartz's secondary MX trick (google for "You had me at
HELO") is another method I may add to this in the future, but I've
already seen a dramatic decrease in both spam and server load.

Cheers!
dwc

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |