[Phoenix-pm] Next Meeting...

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Wed Jul 19 07:52:24 PDT 2006

Hey there...

Scott was referring to the two other random people I've emailed over
there who haven't responded, though of course you have an excellent
point about it only having been 24 hours. For those who weren't in on
that email, Ben is helping us communiate with ASULUG to get some shared
space (a classroom or something) for presentations on-campus.

Looking for a venue is two-pronged -- I'm looking for places long term
and short term. So no worries at all if we don't hook up with ASULUG in
the next week, I'm looking forward to an arrangement which will last for
a lot longer than that.

Your help is quite appreciated Ben,

--Brock

On 2006.07.19.03.46, Ben Trussell wrote:
| Actually Scott, if the attempted communication started not but 12 hours ago
| off-list with ASULUG's new president and Brock as well as yourself is in
| reference here, then maybe you should consider that he's an undergraduate and
| it is summer - maybe he isn't checking email every five minutes.
|
| As for myself, I know my hopes to help out have exceeded my time constraints
| and my own life's little surprises of thew past 2 years, so if its me you have
| something against, fine, just don't take it out on the university in a public
| list.
|
| - Ben
|
| Scott Walters wrote:
|
|     I'm of the opinion that we shouldn't allow ASU's discooperation to be any
|     more of an obstacle.  Let's set something up for Mill's End and put
|     energies into advertising on campus bulletin boards.  Brock, have a date
|     in mind?
|
|     -scott
|
|     On  0, Brock <awwaiid at thelackthereof.org> wrote:
|

|         Yep, google said that their meeting room is only for Google Employees.
|         :(
|
|         If any of you have contacts at ASU please let me know. I'm still working
|         my way through their hoops, and if we had someone on the inside it would
|         go a lot better I think.
|
|         --Brock
|
|         On 2006.07.18.18.48, Scott Walters wrote:
|         | Trying to track down a location.  We're trying to get something at ASU,
|         | specifically, and that isn't going well.  Brock even called Google =P
|         | -scott
|         | On  0, Andrew Johnson <andypm at exiledplanet.org> wrote:
|         | >
|         | >    ...is when?  Where?  And are we talking about YAPC?