[Phoenix-pm] Next Meeting...

Ben Trussell benjamin.trussell at asu.edu
Wed Jul 19 03:46:54 PDT 2006

Actually Scott, if the attempted communication started not but 12 hours
ago off-list with ASULUG's new president and Brock as well as yourself
is in reference here, then maybe you should consider that he's an
undergraduate and it is summer - maybe he isn't checking email every
five minutes.

As for myself, I know my hopes to help out have exceeded my time
constraints and my own life's little surprises of thew past 2 years, so
if its me you have something against, fine, just don't take it out on
the university in a public list.

- Ben