[Phoenix-pm] Meeting

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Sep 22 17:40:52 PDT 2005

Yes, should do a meeting before too long. Maybe in Tempe this time.
Maybe SCC. As far as references go, that sounds like a sequal to Brock's
talk, or a prequal to mine. Regardless, you might consider picking up a
copy of Randal Schwartz's _Learning Modules, References, and Objects_.
It's a link off of http://perl.ora.com. There's also perldoc perlreftut.
That's a tutorial. Tutorials are much better for learning than references ;)

Good luck!
-scott