[Phoenix-pm] counter culture cafe as a meeting location

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri Sep 2 10:19:02 PDT 2005

Hi Brock,

I guess I'm not as much "in to" the formal presentation spaces. Bowne
was nice, but I've mostly only seen stupidity and tragedy around
conference tables...

... but as it turns out, I know two instructors at SCC, one of them the
recently-former air department chair. Next time I go rock climbing with
her I'll ask her for her thoughts on the matter =)

I know the hours are a bit restricted as they're doing budget screwiness
with airconditioning. They've cancelled a few workshops already just
because they aren't willing to run the air conditioning -- workshops
students paid for. Gah.

Sorry you have to look at my code. TinyWiki has been described as a
"love letter to Satan". >=)

Seriously, though, I'm happy to help with the code -- and good work
on getting the files out!

Regardless, when it's running, I'll update it with meeting suggestions
from the paper notes I've been taking.

Best,
-scott