[Phoenix-pm] counter culture cafe as a meeting location

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Fri Sep 2 09:52:53 PDT 2005

That place seems pretty good... still not great for formal presentations
though. They were quite open to us coming, so I'm going to go through
the calendar and pick us out a meeting soon I think.

Does anyone have a contact at SCC? I need someone (a teacher or staff)
to 'sponsor' our meetings there. Otherwise it costs $$ (just like the
library).

On another note, progress is being made on the wiki. stay tuned. That is
of course, if anyone even gets this... the mailing list doesn't seem to
work. :(

--Brock

On 2005.08.28.15.16, Brock wrote:

| Cool... I have a friend who likes that place, and I've even been there
| once. Right down the road from where I work so I'll go over tomorrow and
| talk to them. I've also been talking to SCC to see about space there,
| and began to make some progress (pointed toward someone who can actually
| make such decisions) on Friday.
|
| --Brock
|
| On 2005.08.28.14.44, Scott Walters wrote:
| | http://www.countercultureaz.com/
| | http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=2330+E.+McDowell+Rd&city=Phoenix&state=AZ&zipcode=85006
| |
| | 24 hours, free WiFi, lots of room, neat joint...
| |
| | Could be a good meeting location.
| |
| | -scott