[Phoenix-pm] Meeting room possibilities...

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Mon Oct 24 23:04:36 PDT 2005

vnc2swf.py Lets me attach audio to screen captures. I love screenshot
movies, have I mentioned that? There are some .oggs of the last meeting
on the website, though they seem to get cut off and are a bit too-high
of quality (cutting them back to 16 or 8-bit would decrease the size
significantly, while remaining quite listenable I believe). They were
recorded in the noisy atmosphere of CounterCulture, but turned out
really well (thanks Scott!).

--Brock