[Phoenix-pm] Meeting on 6/30/2005

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Fri Jun 17 12:36:24 PDT 2005

On 2005.06.17.10.26, Michael Friedman wrote:
| PS - This is the Nello's at 8658 E. Shea Road (N.W. corner Shea &
| Pima)? Waaay up North? Oh, well, it's only one meeting.

Yes, thats the one. Here's a nice block-version of the meeting:

Phoenix.pm Meeting
  Topic: Meta-discussion of meetings and topics
   When: Thursday, June 30 @ 7:00pm
  Where: Nello's Pizza (http://www.azeats.com/Nellos/)
         8658 E. Shea Blvd (N.W. Corner of Shea & Pima)
    Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=8658+E+Shea+Blvd,+Scottsdale,+AZ

In the future I hope to have some floating meetings so everyone will be
happy (or un-happy?) some of the time. But that is the topic of
discussion for the meeting, so I digress :)

--Brock