[Phoenix-pm] Phoenix.pm Status

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Fri Jun 10 21:20:08 PDT 2005

I'd like to step up, if there are no objections. I'm happy to discuss it
further of course, especially if there is anyone else who is interested.
Doug, would we still be able to meet at your office or should we figure
out another venue?

Best of luck, Doug. Though I've only had limited involvement (since
until recently I lived in Flagstaff :) ) I can clearly see that we have
a lot to thank you for.

--Brock