[Phoenix-pm] Meeting Agenda - meeting on July 28, 2005

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Fri Jul 22 15:32:08 PDT 2005

OK, by my count we have 6 or 7 RSVPs, and there are always some straglers,
so we're going to go ahead and use the library room (which I've already
reserved anyway). It'll be a good test of the facilities too (I am still
happy to hear about other ideas for locations, btw).

Main topics will be Perl6, lead by Scott (you can do Perl6::Contexts or
whatever you like!), and Andrew will talk about POD.

Secondary topics proposed were Perl Best Practices, and I wanted to talk a
bit about this year's ICFP contest. I'm not qualified to present more than
random tidbits on Perl Best Practices, so perhaps using collective
knowledge we can banter that around a bit after the POD and Perl6
discussions. O'Reilly is sending us a copy of Perl Best Practices, btw,
but I don't think it'll get here in time for this meeting.

To recap --

Phoenix.pm Meeting
Topics: POD, Perl6(::Contexts)?, Perl Best Practices
Time: July 28, 2005 @7:00pm
Location: Scottsdale Public Library, Civic Center, Silver Room
          3839 N. Drinkwater Blvd.
          Scottsdale, AZ 85251-4467
          http://library.scottsdaleaz.gov/
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=library+civic+center+scottsdale,+az&num=1