[Phoenix-pm] Meeting Agenda

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri Jul 22 15:20:49 PDT 2005

I'm going to let Brock do the decision making, but as a recap, POD is a good
idea, someone else offered to do something (I forget just what, I'm sorry),
and there are a few votes of Perl 6 related stuff.  I see nothing wrong with
having three presentations, assuming the presenters can decide how much time they
want to be clamped down to and someone has a stopwatch.

-scott