[Phoenix-pm] meeting proposal

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Tue Jul 19 16:03:39 PDT 2005

Heh, self-unimployed.  In case you missed the first message, I was
running into the logistical problems of having to sleep under a bridge
while I was there.  Now do you understand my motivation for trying
to get you to go? >=)

Seriously, you might be able to pitch it as Perl-programmer education --
that's how most people sell their companies on it.  There are talks all
day long, you see...

-scott