[Phoenix-pm] Perl Developer/Programmer position in Tucson, AZ

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Fri Jul 15 11:36:26 PDT 2005

Hi Laura,

Thanks for contacting me.  It's always nice to hear about jobs.  However,
Tuscon is bit much of a drive for me, and I'm tied to Phoenix for the
time being.

I'm passing along a copy of your email to the Phoenix Perl Mongers.  I
hope that's okay.  I know it has lurkers from all over Arizona, and they
too like to hear about Perl jobs.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
-scott