[Phoenix-pm] Scott Walters

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Mon Jan 3 07:02:48 CST 2005

I like the double-header presentations but _The Story of the Book_
would easily soak up an hour and a half. And I'd want to put
a little time into it, something I'm not quite yet ready to do.
There's an ongoing story of me versus the Russian spam mafia
that's fun to tell and resulted in goodly amounts of Perl...
I could do that in half an hour.

-scott