[Phoenix-pm] Scott Walters

Erik Tank erik at jundy.com
Sun Jan 2 15:40:53 CST 2005

Sorry - couldn't resist

Douglas E. Miles wrote:
> Scott Walters wrote:
>
>> I'll have to Doug about that. And I'd also have to tone down my
>> behavior (which I'm not eager to do). We'll see. By the way, if
>> anyone knows where Doug is, let me know. He seems to have been
>> sucked into a vortex. I even tried him at work. And people should
>> know that if I'm leaving them voice mails, I'm serious, because
>> I detest telephones and voice communication. Oh well. I'll
>> camp out in the street in front of his residence. But he's in
>> line behind someone else whose house I need to camp out
>> in front of.
>
> <SNIP>
>
> Hi all!
>
> I'm not dead, I'm just pining for the fjords!
Customer: PININ' for the FJORDS?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that?, look,
why did he fall flat on his back the moment I got 'im home?
Owner: The Norwegian Doug prefers kippin' on it's back! Remarkable
person, id'nit, squire? Lovely hair!
Customer: Look, I took the liberty of examining that programmer when I
got him home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting
at his computer in the first place was that he had been NAILED there.