[Phoenix-pm] next meeting

Craig Frooninckx medicldr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 08:34:33 PDT 2005

On 8/12/05, Brock <awwaiid at thelackthereof.org> wrote:

> [I sent this earlier but it bounced because of my new internet setup
>   being borked. Seems to work now though. We'll see if this goes out]
>
> Hiya,

I forgot to do a reply all as well:

Hi guys, I'm willing to chat a bit about OSCON, which won't go for
very long I wouldn't think.   I'm in favor of the Intro to Modular
Programming myself.  The only problem is that I start teaching
Tuesdays and Thursdays that week, so I can't make those nights.

On Venus, I know that west side PLUG meets at GCC, they tend to be
friendly towards groups, as I would imagine most of the community
colleges would be.  There's the other Public Libraries in the valley
as well.