[Phoenix-pm] next meeting

Brock awwaiid at thelackthereof.org
Fri Aug 12 17:11:40 PDT 2005

[I sent this earlier but it bounced because of my new internet setup
  being borked. Seems to work now though. We'll see if this goes out]

Hiya,

Well I finally got the internet at home! YAY! So now I don't feel like I
live on an island anymore. Happy days.

I'm having trouble getting a meeting set up. I want to meet at the
library again on the 25th, but it took them a while to get back to me
and when they did the room was already taken. So if you have ideas for
venue's now is a good time to mention them! I'm hoping to set meetings
up further in advance, but am still working on a stable venue.

Suggested topics:
  * Perl6
  * OSCON
  * Intro-to modular programming (as a ramp-up to intro-to object programming).

--Brock