[Phoenix-pm] job opening

jnf lists at innocence-lost.net
Tue Oct 5 20:36:31 CDT 2004

Very much so- it's been quite the day for me and I almost commented on it
and fired off an angry email in response to other statements related to
the company, luckily pine crashed. (seriously)

Hi Bill. Look forward to working with you on Monday. I sware, im no where
as bad as they say I am.

Justin F.