[Phoenix-pm] greetings

Michael Friedman friedman at highwire.stanford.edu
Sun Jul 25 22:33:46 CDT 2004

And I hope you didn't mean me threatening to leave... I've just been in
the Bay Area and having a baby any day now. I'll be back for the Sept.
meeting if at all possible!

-- Mike

On Jul 25, 2004, at 8:14 PM, Tim Ayers wrote:

> I did? I wonder where I moved to.
>
> Hope you have a very nice day, :-)
> tim
>
> Scott Walters wrote:
>> Welcome! Mike is constantly threatening to leave us, too, and I think
>> Tim Ayers
>> left a long time ago without saying "goodbye" ;)
>> So, Doug, when's the next meeting? Hey, we've got online message
>> archives - check this out:
>> http://www.pm.org/pipermail/phoenix-pm/
>> -scott
>> On  0, Brock <awwaiid at thelackthereof.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi phoenix perlmongers,
>>>
>>> I may not be in phoenix (Tempe, actually) much longer, but I figure
>>> as
>>> long as I'm here I should take the opprotunity to hang out with some
>>> other perlers. So I thought I'd drop a line and lurk for the next
>>> meeting.
>>>
>>> Look forward to meeting you'all
>>>
>>> --Brock

>        Visit our Internet site at http://www.reuters.com
>
> Get closer to the financial markets with Reuters Messaging - for more
> information and to register, visit http://www.reuters.com/messaging
>
> Any views expressed in this message are those of  the  individual
> sender,  except  where  the sender specifically states them to be
> the views of Reuters Ltd.

Michael Friedman                  HighWire Press, Stanford Southwest
Phone: 480-456-0880                                   Tempe, Arizona
FAX:   270-721-8034                  <friedman at highwire.stanford.edu>