Phoenix.pm: I need Perl/Tk Wisdom

johnb johngnub at cox.net
Mon May 19 00:20:23 CDT 2003

Are you useing prompt ?
The Net::Telnet module defines the output of a command as the distance
from one prompt to the next,
if a prompt is not found during the loop, then,,,,
Things I have use include:
- print, waitfor method see perldoc Net::Telnet
- Debug mode, and see if this is the core if the issue, see perldoc
Net::Telnet

Have fun!