Phoenix.pm: Any linux programmers out there? (fwd)

Loo, Peter Peter.Loo at bannerhealth.com
Fri May 16 10:41:56 CDT 2003

Hi All,

This will be my first comment as I believe this subject is definitely
worth the time to express my feelings.

Yes, there are other programmers besides Linux, but the most hardcore
and efficient programmers are those who invest their personal time and
write great programs for all to share.  These are the GREAT people to
whom I take off my hat.  "SALUTE!"

We are also a non-profit organization.  I am a great advocate for Open
Source and Free Software.

Sincerely,

Peter Loo
Banner Health