Phoenix.pm: PERL-SQL question

N nishfish at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 11:24:28 CST 2002

Hi
I put in the print statement like you said and got the
following message.

INSERT into utilization (id,tester_name,ww,util)VALUES
('TER01','04','98.60% ')
Could not execute sql statement: at
C:\Perl\perfloader.pl line 32, <NISHANT> line 6.

it is inserting the first line and then errors out at
the last line.
The wierd thing is I use the same ODBC connection and
can do inserts into the very same db from command
line/user input.
I pasted the insert statement using the SQL Enterprise
manager and the insert syntax works okay
Thanks for your help
Rgds
NP