Phoenix.pm: MEETING CANCELED!

Hal Goldfarb codewell at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 16 09:53:24 CST 2002

On Friday 13 December 2002 02:04 pm, you wrote:
> Bummer on Z metting, the PM's are just filled with good news...
> Dry Land Farming? That sounds like fun,,,,NOT.
>
> JB laned his space ship at a "Shiping Co",
> doing general system admin werke, See: http://www.deutschepost.de/
>
> Not that you find my name on the www page, but,.,.,.

I'm sorry, but I kind of missed something here.  Part of it may be do to
speling, ifya no waddAh meen.

Can't people take about 1.5 seconds to review what they just wrote before
hitting SEND?   That way, I could ALSO enjoy the humor.

Or whatever it was supposed to be.

-Hal

Did I miss a really good email thread?