Phoenix.pm: MEETING CANCELED!

Scott Walters scott at illogics.org
Thu Dec 12 14:08:41 CST 2002

Doug,

Ack!

I don't wake up before noon =P
I probably would have made it but I didn't want to pull a Kurt - RSVP then not
show.
<insert hollow holiday sentiments here>
Perhaps we should change our name - The International Brootherhood of Bytecode,
Binary, Abstract Symbol Table, Patterning Match, Web Script, and
lesser Sysadmin Workers, local 220.
Bloody holidays... I retract my false sentiments. I hope atleast one other person
has to try to write code while their mother is in town trying to rearrange the cupboards =P

-scott