Phoenix.pm: Parameter parser

Roger Vasquez scytale at techie.com
Wed Dec 4 10:00:12 CST 2002

Good rant. Lot of good points in it. I think what you are talking about is more in the lines of an "Association" and not a "Union". (ie. American Bar Association vs Teamster) Which is more of a flavor of a self regulating "professional" organization which I would also like to see implemented.

PS: Like you I am also evaluating continuing in this field.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom