Phoenix.pm: Anyone doing Perl/XML?

Scott Walters phaedrus at contactdesigns.com
Tue Mar 13 13:21:09 CST 2001

Doug,

Thanks. Nope, but similiar. I'm interested in translating between
a fully normalized relational database (ie, tables) and a
heirarchy (ie, XML). I have a proposed method, but I'm not sure its
the best way or will work at all...

On an unrelated note, hows the market for Perl/SQL/C/mod_perl/Apache
programmers? Is anyone looking for them/one?
[This question is not rhoetorical].

-scott