Phoenix.pm: Meeting 08/02/2001

Svirskas Rob-ERS007 Rob.Svirskas at motorola.com
Tue Jul 31 19:10:34 CDT 2001

I won't be able to make it this week, but if anyone's interested in the five days of madness and mayhem commonly referred to as the "O'Reilly Open Source Convention", I can give a brief on it next meeting. I'm still recovering from Damian Conway's talk on "SelfGOL", a 999-byte viral quine that also manages to animate banner text and play Conway's "Game of Life".
                                             - Rob