Phoenix.pm: Meeting 04/4/2000

EdelSys Consulting edelsys at edelsys.com
Thu Mar 30 14:21:19 CST 2000

At 12:31 PM 3/30/00 -0800, you wrote:

>I suggest at some point during the evening, we all swing by and visit
>#perl. The people there are extremely friendly, and welcome visits from
>all sorts of Perlmongers. =|

Not me.  I am banned there.  =)  However, I have ops on #java, #javascript,
#cgi, and #poetry.  So you might want to drop by those channels too.
Friendly people there!

Tony

--
--  Anthony R. Nemmer -- EdelSys Consulting
--  http://www.swlink.net/~edelsys -- edelsys at edelsys.com
--  ICQ #14638605 -- EFNet IRC Nicks: Teratogen PerlGod LLamaLord
--  vCard:  http://www.edelsys.com/edelsys.vcf
--  (480) 968-6438 --  P.O. Box 1883,  Tempe, Arizona 85280-1883