Phoenix.pm: help!

sinck at corp.quepasa.com sinck at corp.quepasa.com
Fri Jun 9 15:22:38 CDT 2000

\_ I'm trying to write an upload script that doesn't have a lot of features it
\_ just uploads to a set directory, & sends an e-mail notifying me that
\_ someone uploaded something. I found a script that did this & I've made a
\_ few modifications to the script, but now when it should upload it throws a
\_ 500 error the error log says:
\_
\_ Malformed multipart POST
\_ httpd.apache: [Fri Jun  9 14:07:02 2000] [error] [client 172.16.1.55]
\_ Premature end of script headers: /home/httpd/cgi-bin/phoneup-test.cgi
\_
\_ I was just wondering if some one could possibly point me to what area of
\_ the script might throw this error.

1) man rcs/cvs/...
2) use version control religously
3) diff my-broken-script.cgi my-virgin-source.cgi
4) perl -cw my-broken-script.cgi
5) perl my-broken-script.cgi

Proceed down the list until you get something that looks like an
issue.

David