Phoenix.pm: help!

Ammon Cooke ammon at ucglink.net
Fri Jun 9 15:15:22 CDT 2000

I'm trying to write an upload script that doesn't have a lot of features it
just uploads to a set directory, & sends an e-mail notifying me that
someone uploaded something. I found a script that did this & I've made a
few modifications to the script, but now when it should upload it throws a
500 error the error log says:

Malformed multipart POST
httpd.apache: [Fri Jun  9 14:07:02 2000] [error] [client 172.16.1.55]
Premature end of script headers: /home/httpd/cgi-bin/phoneup-test.cgi

I was just wondering if some one could possibly point me to what area of
the script might throw this error.

Thanks, & if I have posted this to the wrong group just tell me & I will Go
else where to post.