Phoenix.pm: meeting recommendations

Pablo Velasquez pablo at dosomething.org
Tue Oct 12 19:09:40 CDT 1999

Hi,
Hum, we did have a Tempe meeting (about 3 weeks ago) but we decided it made
more sense to be a part of the Phoenix group, safety in numbers type of
thing :)

The Perl course is going forward. I called a few people at ASU last week
discussing possible guidelines for us to follow.

If you find any information please let me (us?) :)
know...

-Pablo