Phoenix.pm: Mac/Windows -> Unix line endings

Warner, David David.Warner at feddata.com
Fri Nov 5 16:04:58 CST 1999

Well, its like, you know...the "building" is actually this really cool
metaphor for, you know, life, and, well, that means that what the author
is REALLY saying is that, like, leaving the "building" is actually,
like, you know, leaving "life" which could mean, you know, dying, or
something.

 (Man, have I had a hard day today)

		Dave (wishing he was back in Maryland to debug his
program) Warner