FW: Phoenix.pm: Meeting 08/12/1999

Doug Miles doug.miles at bpxinternet.com
Wed Aug 4 11:45:05 CDT 1999

Sorry about the incorrect date in the subject.  I'll have to fire that
secretary of mine... :)

Finally, after a month long vacation...

We'll be having a Phoenix.pm meeting Thursday August 12th at 7:00PM.  It
will be held at the MAC America Building.  It is located at 5555 North 7th
Avenue, which is about half a block north of Missouri (Between Bethany Home
Rd. and Camelback W. of I17) on 7th Ave (East side of the street).  Park in
the big front lot.  The lobby door will be locked, but someone will be
there from 6:50 to 7:10 to let people in.  Please be prompt, as once the
meeting starts, there will be no one to let anyone in.

I will be discussing the DBI module which allows perl to interface with many
different databases.

--
    I don't believe it's written in Perl, though it probably
    ought to have been.  :-)