[Philadelphia-pm] FWD: [YAPC::NA Announce] Newsletter #3 -- Q&A

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Sun Feb 28 18:04:13 PST 2016

This year's YAPC was a little slow in nailing down a venue, but as you
can see below it's back in Orlando this year.  That's the same
location as YAPC 2014.

You can read all about it below, but there's one key date I'd like to
point out before it's too late.  If you'd like to submit a talk
proposal, the deadline is Tuesday, March 1 at 11:59 PM EST.  As I
write this email, that's just a little over 2 days from now.  So get
writing!

Walt

----- Forwarded message from YAPC Admin <admin at yapcna.org> -----