[Philadelphia-pm] DC-Baltimore Perl Workshop

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Tue Dec 29 17:50:31 PST 2015

The 2016 DC-Baltimore Perl Workshop will be held at the University of
Baltimore on April 16, 2016. I think I've gone every year it's been
held, and the organizers have always put on a great event. It's also
quite inexpensive. Until the end of the year you can get an early bird
registration for only $25! More details at

http://dcbpw.org/dcbpw2016/

Also, their Call for Speakers is open, and they're planning on sending
out the first batch of acceptances next week. Slots are still open, so
submit early and often!

https://twitter.com/dcbpw/status/682013809922453504

Walt