[Philadelphia-pm] Social Meeting/Presentation on October 1

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Fri Sep 20 19:24:35 PDT 2013

Instead of a technical meeting in October, we're going to have a Very
Special social meeting.  Ya'akov Sloman and Karen Pauley of The Perl
Foundation are in town on Tuesday, October 1, and Ya'akov will present
to us on the subject of The Perl Community.

We're meeting at 6:30pm at Sláinte, an Irish pub at the corner of 30th
and Market across from 30th St. Station.

We'd like to have a nice crowd there, so please spread the word.  Hope
to see you there!

Walt