[Philadelphia-pm] ANNOUNCE: Meeting Monday, Dec. 3 at 7

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Tue Nov 27 07:16:01 PST 2012

Our next tech meeting will be this Monday, December 3, from 7-9 PM.
Brian Cole will be giving a talk entitled "Mapping RNA Binding protein
high-occupancy sites with the Swiss Army Chainsaw".  Brian says that
this talk will be on his thesis work, which involves using
high-performance computing to turn the massive volumes of raw genetic
sequence data generated by modern next-generation sequencing
technologies into information.

We'll be meeting in our usual location -- room 307 Levine Hall, 3333
Walnut St. on Penn's campus.

Walt