[Philadelphia-pm] Visiting monger

Chris Nehren c.nehren/phl at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 19:33:25 PDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 17:58:50 -0400 , Aaron Crane wrote:
> Sorry about the delay getting back to you all — one way or another,
> I've been without internet access for much of the time since I first
> wrote.
>
> A lunch meeting on the 6th sounds like it would work best given the
> constraints for travel to PPW, even though some people won't be able
> to make it.  Does anyone have a suggestion for place and time?

I could make lunch on the sixth, presuming it's somewhere in center city
or university city. Suggestion on place depends on what you want to
have. We're fortunate to have so very many places to eat in the city
that it's difficult to recommend a place without any idea of what one
wants to have. I'm partial to Asian cuisine myself, but am open to other
options.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren