[Philadelphia-pm] Visiting monger

Aaron Crane arc at aaroncrane.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 14:58:50 PDT 2011

Walt Mankowski <waltman at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 08:56:15PM -0400, Ricardo Signes wrote:
>> * Aaron Crane <arc at aaroncrane.co.uk> [2011-09-16T12:32:02]
>> > I'm a Perl monger from Edinburgh, Scotland who's planning to be in
>> > Philadelphia next month.  Would there be any interest in a social
>> > meeting of some sort while I'm in town?
>>
>> I work, but don't live, in Philly, and would be glad to figure out lunch.  I
>> can probably drag Dominus along, too.  I think it would have to be the 7th,
>> since I'm only in town Mon/Tue/Fri and I leave for YAPC::Asia that weekend.
>
> We'll probably be heading out to Pittsburgh before lunch on the 7th.
> If Dominus is driving out with us, he won't be able to make it.  I
> could, however, do lunch on the 6th.

Sorry about the delay getting back to you all — one way or another,
I've been without internet access for much of the time since I first
wrote.

A lunch meeting on the 6th sounds like it would work best given the
constraints for travel to PPW, even though some people won't be able
to make it.  Does anyone have a suggestion for place and time?

--
Aaron Crane ** http://aaroncrane.co.uk/