[Philadelphia-pm] August meeting plans?

Chris Nehren c.nehren/phl at shadowcat.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 19:55:38 PDT 2011

I would like to have a meeting this August as we have done for most months so far this year. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it due to a long series of interviews I'm doing for a possible job in NYC.

That brings up another point: should I take this position, I'll be relocating to NYC. This somewhat limits my ability to attend phl.pm meetings. Can anyone step up and help make sure things happen? I'd hate to see the group die after I leave.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren