[Philadelphia-pm] In town for FOSSCON

Jonathan Simpson jonathand at fossevents.org
Wed Jul 20 12:48:39 PDT 2011

(meant to post this to the list days ago, but didn't realize
"reply" only went to sender)
Howdy from the fosscon team.

Basekamp (the venue hosting fosscon) will be available
Sunday midday and
afternoon for some informal stuff, talks, chats, whatever.
I'll be
around, and some others will as well, so if you want to take
part feel
free.

Additionally, hive76, a local hackerspace, is moving their
open house to
Sunday afternoon.