[Philadelphia-pm] Reminder: tech meeting Monday night, December 5

Walt Mankowski waltman at pobox.com
Sun Dec 4 19:47:01 PST 2011

Just wanted to send out a reminder about our December tech meeting.
It will be tomorrow night, Monday December 5, at 7 PM, at our usual
spot at 307 Levine Hall at Penn.

I'll be giving a talk on "Getting Started With Multithreaded Perl".
It's basically the same talk I gave at YAPC in 2009, but I'm guessing
most people haven't heard it. I did recently actually have an excuse
to use threads in some research code I'm working on.  I munged that
into some sample code that I can demo assuming my voice holds out that
long. (I've on the tail end of a nasty chest cold.)

Walt