[Perth-pm] January Meeting: 4th Jan, Moon & Six Pence

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Tue Dec 20 17:58:23 PST 2011

Hello all,

Another quiet quarter here on Perth.pm. We have a scheduled catch up for
the first Wednesday of the Quarter, which is Wednesday 4th January. I've
chosen the Moon & Six Pence in the city (the calendar is updated). This
will be a join meet up with people interested in getting the national
Linux (& Open Source) conference, Linux.conf.au, back to Perth, which
will hopefully have some Perl people involved.

Has anyone got any Perl stuff they'd like to bring along for
show-and-tell? If not, I may go through my usage of AppConfig, and I
suspect Matthew will be pleased to talk about his use of CHI.

  James

--
/Mobile:/ +61 422 166 708, /Email:/ james_AT_rcpt.to
PLUG President 2011: http://www.plug.org.au <http//www.plug.org.au>