[Pdx-pm] tonight: Moe, Moose, Reindeer, Mo, Moo, Mouse, Zeus, and Seuss Throw Down

Michael G. Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Thu Mar 14 16:21:44 PDT 2013

Thanks for making the deck available.  Flipping through the slide deck,
the last two slides are the really interesting ones for me ("XS" and
"MOO+XS") but short on details.  Its not clear to me...

* What's being benchmarked
* What changes happened between Data::BitStream and Data::BitStream::XS
* How those changes relate to Mo*
* What the difference is between the XS & Moo+XS benchmarks

Could you link to the benchmarking code, maybe put it on
gist.github.com, and also what the Moo+XS code is?  I have lots of
questions, I'd like to pre-process them.

Thanks
Schwern