[Pdx-pm] tonight: Moe, Moose, Reindeer, Mo, Moo, Mouse, Zeus, and Seuss Throw Down

Michael G. Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Thu Mar 14 01:38:28 PDT 2013

On 3/14/13 12:24 AM, Seven til Seven wrote:

>   Thu. March 14th, 6:53pm at FreeGeek -- 1731 SE 10th Ave.
>
>   http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/?March2013Meeting
>
> * Mouse vs Moose vs Moo, when to use which?  -- Schwern
> * Moose, Mouse, and Moo performance -- Dana Jacobsen
> * Zeus and Contradictory.pm -- Eric Wilhelm
> * Reindeer -- Chris Weyl
> * MOP in the core -- O_o

I have a thing at 8pm, could I request being first?  And I'm super
interested in Dana's results, could they be second?

I'd also like to request Dana post a link to their benchmarking code
before the talk starts?  I know I'm going to want to pick it apart
during your talk, so its best if I can do it beforehand. :)