[Pdx-pm] [gh-pages] proposed update with content

Anthony Johnson aj at ohess.org
Mon Jun 17 11:33:07 PDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 11:52:04PM -0700, benh wrote:
> Anthony, thanks for the feedback, I think this might be a case where
> we are agreening with vigor:

Agreed.

> All I am proposing is that we have a landing page, nothing more. No
> pages, no posts just a landing page. This is just my proposal for what
> we ~could~ have as a landing page. I agree the idea of building out
> new pages just to mirror what is already on the wiki is less than
> ideal.
>
> All content should be stored on the wiki. I am proposing a landing
> page that is more a description of what pdx.pm is and then links to
> the wiki where approperate for actual content.

I lean towards this as well, it appears to be the most sustainable
option.

> [ACTION REQUESTED]
> Is there any reason that this proposal (http://pdxpm.notbenh.info)
> should not be posted? For example:
> - are there any spelling/grammar errors?
> - are there any missing elements that are fundamental to a description
> of the group?
> - are there any other counter proposals that we want to look at before
> pusing live?

I've got some non-blocking content suggestions, I'll have time to hack
something up tonight. If we want some graphic elements for logo/etc
eventually, I'd be willing to contribute some, also non-blocking though.

> In the case of no show-stopper issues mentioned on the list a
> non-reply or +1 will be intrepreted as: "Looks good push it some time
> on Wed (19th)"

+1 from me. I don't see any major issues, content tweaks can come
anytime

AJ