[Pdx-pm] [gh-pages] proposed update with content

Anthony Johnson aj at ohess.org
Sun Jun 16 17:11:42 PDT 2013

Sorry, i wasn't advocating against the use of gh-pages or a new
template. There was talk of using gh-pages as a landing/portal page,
keeping all content in the wiki, but also putting up a copy of upcoming
meeting details as posts in jekyll.

I'm a bit undecided on duplicating that data on gh-pages -- between the
wiki and calagator, I'm not sure there needs to be another post. Having
the meeting details on the landing page seems like a good idea though,
and maybe it could be a function of %Josh to coordinate updates to
gh-pages a week out.  Putting up meeting notes also sounds like a good
idea and I like what pdxgit has done.

Otherwise, the template works well, I might have some changes to the
content but I can provide a PR when i have time.

Anthony