[Pdx-pm] Fwd: [pdx-weekly-hackathon] Celebration of Life for Igal Koshevoy

Jonathan "Duke" Leto jonathan at leto.net
Sat Apr 13 23:35:03 PDT 2013

Howdy,

Ia! Ia!

Duke

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jacob Helwig <jacob at technosorcery.net>
Date: Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 10:43 PM
Subject: [pdx-weekly-hackathon] Celebration of Life for Igal Koshevoy
To: PDX Hackathon <pdx-weekly-hackathon at googlegroups.com>

We are beginning to work on a Celebration of Life for our friend and
colleague, Igal Koshevoy. We welcome all who wish to participate,
volunteer, and contribute to these efforts.

We have set up a website[0] to help our community celebrate Igal's
life  Please share memories[1], photos or words of remembrance, and
read what others have shared[2].

We are beginning to gather an RSVP count to inform selection of a
location and a date for a memorial. Please RSVP at Eventbrite[3] and
we will update you with event details as soon as they are confirmed.
You can sign up as a volunteer when you RSVP, or by contacting
carolynn at tenx.org.

Stumptown Syndicate is accepting contributions on behalf of Friends of
Igal Koshevoy, if interested please read the Contribute page[4].

[0] http://koshevoy.net/
[1] http://koshevoy.net/share/
[2] http://koshevoy.net/thoughts/
[3] http://igal-koshevoy-celebration.eventbrite.com/