[Pdx-pm] Winter Coders Social

Daniel Johnson teknotus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 19:53:37 PST 2012

The 6th Annual Winter Coders' Social and Potluck is just around the
corner. Add it to your calendar:
http://calagator.org/events/1250463028

* WHEN: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 from 6–10pm
* WHERE: Urban Airship, 334 NW 11th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209
http://goo.gl/maps/U6mC
* POTLUCK: Signup at: http://bit.ly/winter-social-2012-potluck
* RAFFLE: Many excellent prizes will be available.

Join Portland's tech community in celebrating the end of another year.
This is a fun, free annual event where members of local user groups
and their families are invited to mingle, eat and play games. This is
the sixth time the event's been held and it's lots of fun every time.

We'll have a potluck, so you're welcome to bring something yummy to
share with others. If possible, label your food and whether it meets
particular dietary needs, e.g. "vegan", "vegetarian", gluten-free",
etc. If you'd like, tell others what you plan to bring, or see what
others are bringing at: http://bit.ly/winter-social-2012-potluck. We'll
provide some beverages, plates, cups, utensils and napkins.

Like games? Bring your favorites and play them with others. We'll have
some rooms with tables set aside. Have an activity or contest that
you'd like to organize? Join the discussion at
https://groups.google.com/group/pdxgroups.

Please spread the word, all are welcome. See you there!