[Pdx-pm] August meeting tonight - rosettacode chrestomathy review

Eric Wilhelm enobacon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:01:02 PDT 2012

  Thu. August 9th, 6:53pm at at FreeGeek – 1731 SE 10th Ave.

This month, we'll review some of the Perl 6 examples from
rosettacode.org -- we can also look at Perl 5 examples and other
languages for comparison.

Please volunteer to pick an example or two to review.  Just look for
something with a Perl 6 implementation and be prepared to talk us
through the problem statement and how the Perl 6 solution works.  If you
find an unimplemented one and implement it for the meeting, you get a
mug. (Please drop me a note if I should bring your mug tonight.)

Please add yourself to the agenda here:

  http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?August2012Meeting

Thanks,
Eric